Saturday, June 13

She's Killing Me!

2 posts in one day is a record... Okay I haven't been on my blog shyt, nor have I been checkin for them so today I am and wth do I see.... Not my Tariji!!! Wow, this is sad... like I tweeted earlier are celebs clueless on how to dress? I mean damn do we all need a stylist? I get having one, true but if you can't put a fit together to go to a basketball game.... *SMH*

Okay, so I'm over that skimpy scarf, what the hell are those pants she has on- is she serious? I'm not mad at her foot game and her bag but you can't appreciate either with a busted fit! Okay I'm done ;)

Her son's fit looks "fitting" (peep the sarcasm) ;) for his age btw!
♥ ♥

6 comments:

nikkiblanco said...

yeah--i'm not feeling the look either... sometimes, celebs would do better to just keep it simple

U BRING ME JOI said...

i think that she thought she was keepin it simple... lol!

Anonymous said...

Hey look is cute. Otherwise what would you rock in the front row of the Lakers game? Answer: whatever you want as you are in the front row at the Lakers game.

U BRING ME JOI said...

@Anonymous- yeah i get wear whatever you want to the game because you are front row but please believe I'm not wearing that fit.... You can since you like it!

A said...

aw she tries lmao

Milly said...

lmao