Sunday, June 28

RIP Micheal Jackson

Micheal Jackson, I think that MJ made an impact on everyone differently and all I can say is I'm thankful for his music! I appreciate everything that he helped me go through by listening to his music growing up and now.... Me and my cousins acted out "Thriller" in my Aunts house over and over. I remember hiding under the coffee table and raising up like I was one of the dead. Now that I'm thinking about it if I was the only girl, I wonder who was the girl if I was one of the dead people?

Anyway, I have caused a lot of commotion on Twitter but I wanted to pay a tribute in my own way.... Rest easy Micheal! At least now you don't have to stress or be worried about all the people in the world that hated on your success. Thanks to Necole Bitchie for the pics!
♥ ♥

0 comments: