Saturday, June 27

Invest in people not things

Foolishness! I mean are you serious? They could feed a small nation with one of his chains! I don't get this nor will I ever be able to understand....

I got the Juelz pic from Bossip! and I'm totally feeling what they wrote...
"This is ridiculous. Why are we buying into this coonery? Juelz may show off his jewels but we know he doesn’t have jack in the bank. Buying a bunch of iced out ish and stashing it in a Louis Vuitton trunk doesn’t make you rich, it makes you dumb. SMH"

I completely feel like this is ignorance at its finest! I know that Plies is selling records but has he sold enough to be able to buy all this jewelry? I hope he has money invested somewhere because from what I have heard the music industry is shady as hell! And I'm nowhere near convinced that Juelz has all that going on?! Invest in people not things!

♥ ♥

2 comments:

ShandART said...

I don't man, Plies annoys me. The whole "Goon" thing and those darn chains! I know that negative...I'm trying to stay positive.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

sad isnt it folk