Tuesday, May 26

Shaking My Head


I wrote a post on "Venting" and I listed a few pics that I loved or that I thought were done by some talented photographers.... Well I figured I would be defeating the purpose if I didn't post a few shots by some not so talented photographers!

I know that with time and practice they 'could be' better... but for now here goes! O and for the record I found these pics on a Model Site and the person who took them is listed under Photographers. Poor lighting, bad poses, bad background, cords, cables, no photo shop- Hmmmmmm..... *SMH*

Models a guy with a camera does not mean that he is a photographer! And please keep your clothes on.... You do not start your career off naked or in a bathing suit... What TOP model can you name that transitioned from Video Vixen to TOP Model?!




♥ ♥

2 comments:

Milly said...

I see a whole bunch of wrong in these pics smh

Theres this one guy on my myspace, He's supposedly a "photographer" but some of his pictures make the girls seem like they smell smh

UBRINGMEJOI said...

ha ha like the smell, damn Milly! Glad to know that I'm not the only one