Saturday, June 14

Lucky Paperie: Custom Design Studio



Well anyone who knows me knows that I have a millions things going on at the same time, and now we are going into out Personal Assistance phase of life! And I'm loving it! Thanks to my new boss, Mrs. Melanie, her laid back husband, Karl and her firecracker 5 year old, Zoe. . .

Lucky Paperie- 'Our candy colored paper boutique showcases a modern collection of luxe stationery and gift-giving goodies to delight and inspire any paper lover. We hand pick our favorite things from up-and-coming and local designers. We delight in sharing our love for unique and hand-crafted letterpress paper goods with everyone.'
Lucky Paperie

Check out the shop:Lucky Paperie's Shop

I love that I can help Mrs. Mel make peoples special occasions come to life, the colors look great together. Check out Lucky Paperie's Blog!


0 comments: