Sunday, December 20

New, New- BlackBerry® Messenger Upgrade

For all those I-Phone stans, one thing that I know us faithful BlackBerry® stans have that they don't is BlackBerry® Messenger!!!!!! With BlackBerry® Messenger on your BlackBerry® smartphone, your friends are only a message away. Ask a quick question, make plans with your group of friends, even share stories, voice-notes and pictures—all in real-time. Express yourself and stay in touch your way with BlackBerry® Messenger.

I recently upgraded BlackBerry® App World to 1.1.0.24 and then I realized that I also needed to upgrade my BlackBerry® Messenger, the newest version is 5.0.0.56



Some people were having a few issues with the last version 5.0.0.33 such as file transfer not working or working slowly, no file preview, and file transfer requests expiring after a short period of time. The Check Spelling As You Type feature has also been restored for all devices.

Features:

* Personalize
BlackBerry® Messenger with a display picture
* Add friends by scanning barcodes or sharing PINs
* Share pictures, videos, voice notes and more with multiple contacts at once
* Create groups of friends, family or colleagues and instantly share calendars, lists, conversations and updates
* See what your friends are listening to by viewing their song titles
* Organize conversation lists by date
* Send and receive text messages
* Back up and restore your contact list

I must admit I LOVE the new version.... So if you don't have it yet get it ASAP! Because after all you gotta stay in touch! ;)

♥ ♥

♥ ♥

0 comments: