Monday, April 27

Fab in Sun Dresses

INC International Concepts® Printed Sleeveless Matte Jersey Sheath Dress


One thing that I am excited about when Spring/Summer comes along is the ability to pull out the sun dresses! I love them all- long, short, flowly, solid colors, designs, pockets, no pockets.... I found a few that I am in love with!

Alfani Short-Sleeve Button-Front Dress with Belt





















INC International Concepts® Embroidered Jersey Maxi Dress

Alfani Sleeveless Belted Dress with Grommets

French Connection Symphony Sleeveless Button-Front Dress

BCBGeneration Printed Maxi Dress

H&M

Halter Bra Top maxi dress

VaVa by Joy Han

♥ ♥

2 comments:

A said...

I like a lot of these items but feel they would look totally different on me lol but then again I guess it's all about additude?...

U BRING ME JOI said...

thanks for the comments! I've been MIA sorry ladies