Thursday, March 12

CHANEL CC LOGO BLACK KNEE HIGH BOOTS



Designer: CHANEL

Style: KNEE HIGH BOOT
Material: LEATHER
Color: BLACK
Size: 38/8


Heel Height: 3 inch wedge heel
Retail: $2295

This item was only worn once! Authenticity Guaranteed! Please e-mail with questions. Bid with confidence!

Payment is expected within 3 days after purchasing your item. We accept payment by: Paypal!!!!!! No REFUNDS!!!!

Check out my other items!
For more info please check out My E-Bay Store I only wore once and I ♥ love ♥ them but gotta let em go....

Read More!
♥ ♥

5 comments:

A said...

I'm so short these boots would take up my whole leg! lol they're sexy though ;)

U BRING ME JOI said...

@ Tuotierugif >^..^<© - lol, they are sexy .... i can't imagine seeing a short person in thigh highs. ha ha!

ButterflyRose said...

Those are sexy, I'm not a fan of the heel for me but I think one of my model clients would look great in them!

U BRING ME JOI said...

@ Butterfly- yeah i can't get into the heel either but then again when you get things for FREE you are thankful, and then you try and sell them later :-)

Knee High Boots said...

I've got to agree with you, i'm not very keen on the heel but the boots look gorgeous!