Sunday, February 8

Lee Ann Womack "I Hope You Dance"



Lee Ann Womack born August 19, 1966, in Jacksonville, Texas, United States) is an American country music singer and songwriter, who is best-known for her old fashioned-styled country music songs that often discuss subjects such as cheating and lost love. Her 2000 single, "I Hope You Dance" was a major crossover music hit, reaching #1 on the Billboard Country Chart and the Top 15 of the Billboard Hot 100, becoming her signature song.

I love this song... the words are so deep....
"I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance
Never settle for the path of least resistance
Living might mean taking chances
But they're worth taking
Lovin' might be a mistake
But it's worth making
Don't let some hell bent heart
Leave you bitter
When you come close to selling out
Reconsider"


Read More!

2 comments:

Amani Roberts said...

I love this song. I think about my dad (RIP Albert) when ever I hear it. I had this on my top 10 Country song episode. Great choice!

U BRING ME JOI said...

@ Mirth- thanks I think of my father too..... I love this song so touching!