Saturday, January 24

UBRINGMEJOI = Handbag Fanatic

Versace Icon Monogram East/West Satchel


Versace Croc-Stamped Kiss Bag


















L.A.M.B. Remix Shamrock Bag


Zac Posen Iris Bag

Dolce & Gabbana Miss Romantique Coated Canvas Tote


















Fendi Metallic Spy Bag



















I am in love with handbags and shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here are a few HOT bags that I would love to own eventually :-)
Some bags are classic and timeless; And sometimes you just need that bag for that outfit or just to add a little color in your life.... I love them ALL! Thanks to ELuxury.com for letting me browse... They sale everything so go check em out!

Read More!

2 comments:

nikkiblanco said...

if there was a handbag personality, mine is ALL THE WAY the D&G tote... I love a classic black bag with a touch of hardware... I WANT THAAAAT

U BRING ME JOI said...

yeah that's true and i guess if i had to pick one to match my personality i would have to go with the Versace Croc-Stamped Kiss Bag.....
LOVE bright colored bags!!!!