Friday, December 26

A Merry Christmas....


it was! I had my family here, my man and friends.... We ate and ate and the icing on the cake was chocolate with chocolate ice cream, yummy! Santa was good to me this year- I was a nice girl this year! :-)
Those who know me know I'm in LOVE with handbags and shoes (Two bags and 4 pairs of shoes :-)!!!!! Here is a sneak peek at a few gifts that I received for Christmas! Spa treatment, candles, camera lens, coats, sushi, jewelry, clothes, I-Tunes gift certificates, movies, scarves. . .


Read More!

5 comments:

nikkiblanco said...

did you get PEPSI for Christmas???? LOL

A said...

aw sounds like you had an amazing X-mas! glad to hear it ;)

U BRING ME JOI said...

@ nik - YES, love PEPSI.... !!!!!!!!! :-) they know what I like

@ Tuotierugif >^..^<© - thanks i did... i hope that you did too!

ButterflyRose said...

My baby hooked me up nicely. I was very very pleased. Glad you had a great Christmas!

U BRING ME JOI said...

thats always good... i guess being a good girl does pay off :-)