Friday, December 26

Blog Roll Shout Out!


Shout out to my girl Nik! She got a book out yall.... go cop it Honey And Vinegar! We have been friends since high school, Bethel High Hampton, VA c/o 97/98 (long story, lol) and I'm soooooo proud of her she is doing her thing ;-)

Poetry book on love, loss, pain, optimism, and everything in between. This book is a piece of me, a glimpse into my heart, my mind. It is a skim thru my diary, if you may. I am giving you more than I've given those who have been next to me in bed.... Read More!

3 comments:

nikkiblanco said...

you're up posting all night, and i'm up commenting all night! lol... i need to get on my posting game!!

THANK YOU FOR THE SHOUT OUT!!!

U BRING ME JOI said...

lol.... girl i need to go to sleep- ha ha ha! wtf!

Milly said...

I heard about this book from Nikki Ali and I wanna check it out, but are those Louboutins??? I think I need those shoes in my life :)