Monday, November 3

Classic Barack 2004


BARACK OBAMA SPEAKS AT THE DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL CONVENTION IN 2004!!!!!
I heard this speech this morning in the car and though it is long it is worth listening to again! It's hard to think that he might of known that he would run 4 years later but if he did know he delivered a great speech in 04! Way to go Barack! He set it up then and he spoke about a "And fellow Americans, Democrats, Republicans, independents, I say to you, tonight, we have more work to do...... more work to do, for the workers I met in Galesburg, Illinois, who are losing their union jobs at the Maytag plant that's moving to Mexico, and now they're having to compete with their own children for jobs that pay 7 bucks an hour;........Well, I say to them tonight, there's not a liberal America and a conservative America; there's the United States of America. There's not a black America and white America and Latino America and Asian America; there's the United States of America."
Read the speech here!

Great speech...... and go vote! I have never felt the sense of urgency to go vote ever! And last week I went and early voted, stood in line for only an hour but I did my civic duty!!!!! I want change too and though I know that change starts within, I believe that we all must do what we HAVE to do and let the chips fall as they may tomorrow!!! NOV 4th is Election Day so to my fellow Americans please DO WHAT YOU NEED TO DO!!!!!!!

Read More!

0 comments: