Wednesday, December 10

Spotlight: Rihanna


I felt inspired since Ms. Lady has recently covered the newest issue of Instyle. I am a fan of her fly haircut (she makes me want to cut all my hair off :-( though I'm not) and her sense of style, so it's not a wonder that she is on the cover! Check her out on Wikipedia and the 'HOT' pics below!


Rihanna (pronounced /ri:ɑ:nə/; born Robyn Rihanna Fenty on February 20, 1988) is a Barbadian singer and model. She is the second artist, and first female, from Barbados to have received a Grammy Award (the first being Jimmy Senya Haynes). Rihanna is currently signed to the Def Jam Recordings label.Since the release of her debut album Music of the Sun in 2005, Rihanna has amassed ten Top 40 hit singles in the U.S.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her!