Thursday, March 27

Grey's Anatomy: Season 3 "Didn't We Almost Have it All" Mc Dreamy to Meredith


MEREDITH: "If you want to break up with me, so that you can see other women, just do it. Don't tell me you met another woman. Just end it, if that's what you want."

DEREK: "I can't."

MEREDITH: "Sure you can, here's how it goes. Meredith, I don't want to see you anymore. Meredith, I don't love you anymore."

DEREK: "Meredith, I do love you! Don't you see? Don't you understand? You're the love of my life. I can't leave you. But you're constantly leaving me. You walk away when you want, you come back when you want. Not everyone, not your friends, but you leave me. So, I'm asking you, if you don't see a future with us. Please... please just end it because I'm in it. Put me out of my misery."

MEREDITH: "I... I can't. Christina's getting married. I have to go... to make sure she's getting married."

DEREK: "Meredith?

MEREDITH: "I really need to make sure she gets down that aisle."

DEREK: "Let's go, we're running late."

... There she goes leaving again ...


"Love is letting those we love to be perfectly themselves and not twisting them to fit our own image otherwise we only love the reflection of ourselves!"
~Unknown

0 comments: