Sunday, November 11

I'm Going Back To PI . . .


yeah I wish you could know the extinct of the happiness that I feel knowing that within 13 days I will be on a plane around the world to see my family again. I love it in the Philippines! There is this peace that they possess that is contagious. I'm so glad that I was able to connect with my roots over there and see my family two years ago but to think that I will be going back so soon is a blessing in disguise! So the fam, me, my mom and my brother will all meet up there and stay with my uncle and aunts. Last time I was there I was on the plane thinking that it would be necessary to learn a little Tagalog, soon as I see my family all I hear is "Autie Joi!" her English sounded better than some Americans, how about that?
The culture, the food (not all of it, I have a weak stomach) and but most importantly my family!
I'm going to save "Grey's" for the flight, thank you baby! Last time I was in the air for 24 hours, how exciting to be flying business class to them and back to you. . .

0 comments: